The session will reveal some simple but effective best practices and considerations for the small business or nonprofit seeking to make their email newsletters more effective. Attendees of this presentation will learn:
• Campaigns in general: what is a campaign?
• What to write about in your newsletter or announcement and how to consider using images
• Subject line best practices, and when to send your newsletter
• The importance of understanding how connected email and social media are…and how to use them together.
• What types of additional tools might be useful
Join us and learn some great new strategies to help your email and social media efforts be more effective components of one of the core campaign types, newsletters and announcements.
When: Tuesday February 10, 2015 from 10:15AM to 11:45AM PST
Where: Co-Merge 330 A Street San Diego, CA 92101