This presentation is designed to uncover some of those core concepts and show that a little bit of marketing knowledge can go a long way.
Attendees of this presentation will learn:
- What marketing really is (and isn’t).
- How marketing has changed in ways that benefit small businesses.
- The importance of setting goals and objectives for your marketing efforts.
- The 4 Pillars or Marketing Success – a framework that shows how different marketing activities all fit together, and will help small businesses reflect on their own marketing program.
- It’s ok to start small, to start where you already are.
Join us and start to build a foundation marketing knowledge, from which you can build more and more effective campaigns to help your business or organization grow.
Intended Audience: The content is targeted at the beginner- to comfortable small-business marketer who is looking to build their marketing knowledge, or to reinforce what it is they already know.