When there is a book I really want to read, I generally see if the library has it on audiobook and in no time at all, I've "read" the whole thing by listening to it on my way to work everyday.
This audiobook is FREE on audible, so even if you don't have a kindle, you can download the Audible app to your phone for example, and listen from there. That is what I did and so far I've really enjoyed this book! I think it would be perfect for so many of my students and clients who don't know what to realistically expect when they want to start a business.
Here's the snapshot from their description:
From the ABC hit show "Shark Tank," this book - filled with practical advice and introductions from the Sharks themselves - will be the ultimate resource for anyone thinking about starting a business or growing the one they have. Full of tips for navigating the confusing world of entrepreneurship, the book will intersperse words of wisdom with inspirational stories from the show.
Throughout the book, listeners will learn how to:
- Determine whether they're compatible with the life of a small business owner
- Shape a marketable idea and craft a business model around it
- Plan for a launch
- Run a business without breaking the bank (or burning themselves out)
- Create a growth plan that will help them handle and harness success
- Pitch an idea or business plan like a pro